RTO Office Arunachal Pradesh
Arunachal Pradesh vehicle code & Driving License
To create a state-wide efficient transportation system, the RTO office establishes stringent rules and regulations for drivers. According to the Motor Vehicles Act guidelines of 1988, the government established Arunachal Pradesh's Regional Transport Authority. The RTO office (Regional Transport Office) in Arunachal Pradesh manages a region's transportation.
In addition, road traffic management, bus operations, planning transportation networks, and road development are just a few of the duties that RTOs handle for public and private transportation.
Functions of RTO Office, Arunachal Pradesh
The RTO office in Arunachal Pradesh has the following functions:
• Road tax payment - Private & Commercial
• Issuing an international driving licence
• Issuing a commercial driving licence
• Issuing a learner's driving licence and permanent driving licence
• NOC certificate for registering the vehicle in other states
• Motorcycle/Any vehicle - Transfer of ownership
• New vehicle registration
• Conducting vehicle fitness tests and issuing fitness certificate
ARTO & RTO offices in Arunachal Pradesh (with codes)
The ARTO and RTO offices are listed below:
Types of Driving Licence Issued at RTO Office, Arunachal Pradesh
In Arunachal Pradesh, several types of automobiles are available and utilized by citizens for various reasons. In Arunachal Pradesh, you should apply for a licence based on the vehicle or vehicles you will be driving.
• A two-wheeler licence for motorcycles with an engine capacity of 50 ccs or less.
• Light-duty licence for a vehicle not being used for transportation
• Heavy-duty vehicle driving permit
• Motorcycle licence, but without gears, such as scooters and mopeds.
• A heavy trailer licence is for those who already have a heavy vehicle driving licence.
• For automobiles and motorbikes with gears and engines larger than 50cc, a light motor vehicle licence is required.
• Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicle Licence
• Light Motor Vehicle for Commercial Use
RTO Offices in Popular Cities in India
To acquire a licence, you must visit the RTO office and submit the duly filled form with all the necessary documents. You must take the driving test (usually at the RTO Office) in the presence of the motor vehicle inspector of the respective RTO or ARTO.
5 Things to Learn About Car Insurance for Beginners
Reimbursement Vs Cashless Car Insurance Claims
Know the benefits and factors that affect car insurance quote
Disclaimer: The content provided is for education and informational purpose only, none of the information contained in our blog amounts to any form of opinion or advice. Please go through policy related documents carefully or consult an expert before making any insurance-related decisions.