Read about Here are the finest bikes under 1 lakha. For more information, check out the car insurance policy from Kotak General Insurance.
The motorcycle industry holds a huge vehicle market in India. Bikes may even be considered a necessity for many daily commuters in a country where traffic is a problem. So, if you are considering buying a bike, budget is a big factor to consider.
Thankfully! Many great options are available in India for bikes under 1 lakh. The Indian motorcycle market is filled with bike choices suitable for everyone having different budgets.
In addition to the price, a few other factors that possible buyers must consider before comparing different bikes are:
1. Comfort: Look for a comfortable bike. Inspect the height and seating space of the Bike. Whether you need the Bike for yourself or you would be riding it with a partner, seating space is important to consider.
2. Weight: Different people are comfortable with different bike weights. Look for one whose weight you can easily handle.
3. Economic efficiency: Always consider how much you will be using the Bike and how much maintenance it will require.
4. Preferred style: Bikes come in different styles, designs, and colors. Choose the one that suits your personality.
5. Fuel efficiency: This is an important factor to consider. You may get varying options from 100cc to even 2000cc. Choose the one that is practical for your individual use.
6. New or used: Buying a new or used bike will significantly affect other factors to look for. Moreover, many old bikes will fall under your budget of 1 lakh.
Here are a few preferred options for bikes under 1 lakh as per their price range.
Price: INR 1 lakh
It is possibly the best Bike under 1 lakh, available in three variants. It is powered by a 149.5 cc air-cooled engine and has a fuel tank of 15 L.
Price: INR 99,770
It is available in one variant. It has a fuel tank of 12 L and is powered by a 124.4 cc air-cooled engine.
Price: INR 85,685 - 90,394
This one comes in 4 variants. It is a great choice for those looking for the best Bike under 1 lakh. It is fuel efficient with a solid build quality and a reliable 97.2 cc air-cooled engine. It has a fuel tank of 9.8 L.
Price: INR 80,000
Available in 2 variants, it has a fuel tank of 11L and comes with a 123.94 cc air-cooled engine.
Price: INR 80,000 onwards
This one offers ten variants for choice, has a 10L fuel tank, and is powered by a 124.7 cc air-cooled engine.
Price: INR 78,900
Comes with a 124.4 cc engine that generates a power of 11.8 PS at 8500 rpm and a torque of 10.8 Nm at 6500 rpm.
Thankfully, in India, a lot of great choices are available in the category of the best Bike under 1 Lakh. Do your research & choose the one that speaks to your personal preference while considering all the essential factors discussed above. Also, don’t forget to choose the right two-wheeler insurance for your brand new Bike.