Read about how you can raise a car insurance claim in under 5 minutes. For more information, check out the car insurance policy from Kotak General Insurance.
Having car insurance is a must for all car owners. When you’re involved in a car accident, the last thing you want to do is wait around for hours to process a car insurance claim. That’s why having a good car insurance provider is so important. Luckily, if you have the right car insurance provider, you can raise your motor insurance claim in just 5 minutes. Here’s how:
Here is a step-by-step breakdown of how you can file an auto insurance claim with your insurance provider:
1. Contact your insurer as soon as possible after the incident. You can either call their helpline number or submit a claim intimation form on their website.
2. If you are seeking a cashless claim, you need to get your car repaired in a cashless garage.
3. Within 24 hours, a car inspection will be performed by an inspector.
4. In compliance with the terms and conditions, you must submit the required documentation.
5. Cashless claim verification and claim settlement will be placed at the designated network garage.
6. Now, you have to pay the deductible amounts as specified in the insurance and take a receipt of your car.
7. If you are looking for a reimbursement claim, you need to repair your car and take delivery by paying the invoice up front following the vehicle inspection. Once done, you need to send in the invoice, and other supporting documents to the insurer and the refund will be done within a week of receiving all the required documents as per the policy terms and conditions.
1. Duly filled and signed claim application form
2. Copy of your driver’s licence
3. Copy of your registration certificate
4. Copy of your car insurance policy
5. Copy of the FIR (if applicable)
6. Medical receipts (if anybody suffers any physical injuries from the incident)
7. Repair bills (if you are filing a reimbursement claim)
8. Bank documents (if you are filing a reimbursement claim)
If you've been involved in a vehicle accident and need to submit a motor claim, time is of paramount importance. As a result, it is critical to comprehend the full claim filing procedure in order to take fast action when necessary.
Please note that this is a generic step-by-step breakdown of car insurance claim filing.
Car accidents happen, and when they do, it's important to know how to raise a motor claim. Car insurance is an important part of owning and driving a car. It can provide financial protection in the event of an accident or if your car is stolen. Doing so quickly and easily can save time, money, and worries. The process may seem daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. With the right steps, you can raise an auto insurance claim in five minutes or less.